Playboy model, 29, found dead after 'choking and passing out' from 'IV drip detox treatment'
13th August 2019
| 13 views

A PLAYBOY model has suddenly died after reportedly choking and passing out after undergoing detox.

Police are investigating the death of Janna Rasskazova, 29, a popular Russian DJ, who collapsed and died at her home in Moscow, said a friend who was with her at the time.


The friend, named Alexander, said the detox specialist who treated her at home may not have been away she was on separate medication.

Reports say the socialite had been partying “for several days” and then called a doctor from her private clinic to treat her at home.

Alexander said the model – a former Playboy Playmate of the Month – was put on a drip and fell asleep.

The medic left but told him and a female friend of Janna’s not to leave her alone.

What is Intravenous vitamin therapy?

Receiving vitamins intravenously has become an increasingly popular trend, especially among celebrities.

Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy is a method of administering vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream.

This treatment involves hooking up to an IV bag to receive a vitamins and minerals.

Clinics offering these treatments are popping up across the country, as people are seeking this therapy in hopes of fighting off illness, obtaining more radiant skin, beating a hangover, or other purported benefits.

It is well established that vitamins and minerals can be harmful in excess, especially fat soluble vitamins that are stored rather than excreted by the body.

People using IV vitamin therapy could be unknowingly receiving excess nutrients which could have health implications.

Injecting anything into the blood stream also comes with risks such as ‘air bubbles’ in the syringe that can transfer to the blood stream, allergic reactions and infection.

There are several types of treatment available, including the anti-aging drip, Vitamin B drip, Vitamin D drip, and antioxident Intravenous glutathione drip.

Source: Nutrition.org

Alexander later woke her, saying she had been “breathing in a strange way,” according to a report by Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper.

She got up to go to the kitchen but she “she started choking and passed out” in front of her friends.

They called an ambulance but paramedics failed to save her.

Reports say doctors fear an “incompatible medicine” may have caused her condition.

Detectives are carrying out a preliminary check into the death of the model and DJ who was originally from Kyiv.

She had modelled for major glossy magazines including Playboy and FHM, and was also well-known as a DJ in Moscow nightclubs.

The use of IV is been a go-to treatment for celebrities, as Hollywood's top A-listers undergo the procedure very often.

Public figures such as Simon Cowell, Cindy Crawford, Geri Halliwell, Madonna, Rihanna and Kim Kardashian have previously spoken highly of the hour-long procedure.

More to come…





Source: Read Full Article