Girl, 3, wakes up at her own FUNERAL after doctors wrongly told parents she had died from stomach bug | The Sun
24th August 2022

A THREE-year-old girl woke up at her own funeral after doctors allegedly wrongly told her parents she had died from a stomach bug.

Camila Roxana Martinez Mendoza was declared deceased 12 hours before the service on August 17 but began to stir while trapped inside the coffin.

In a cruel twist of fate, the youngster passed away again after being dashed back to hospital by her mortified relatives.

The little girl had become unwell and was vomiting while suffering from a stomach ache and a soaring fever the day earlier.

Her concerned mother Mary Jane Mendoza took her to a paediatrician in the family’s hometown of Villa de Ramos in Mexico.

The medic then urged Camila's parents to take her to the Salinas de Hildalgo Community Hospital for further examinations.

Read more world news

Shocking moment man is ‘decapitated’ after walking into plane’s propeller

Vid shows mass ‘Brit’ brawl as onlookers scream & thug boots women on ground

The three-year-old was treated for dehydration and prescribed paracetamol by doctors to help subside her symptoms.

She was later allowed home before family members realised her condition had deteriorated further and rushed her back to hospital.

Mum Mary explained: "Now they wanted to connect her to an IV drip, they took a long time to connect her to oxygen.

"They couldn’t do it because they couldn't find her veins, until finally a nurse managed it."

Most read in The Sun

It's over

Adam Peaty announces split from girlfriend Eiri as Strictly curse strikes again


Girl, 9, shot dead after man burst into home while being chased by gunman


Jet2 issues new travel warning for Brits going on holiday this summer


Martin Lewis' MoneySavingExpert warns Sky TV customers to check bills NOW

Camila was admitted between 9pm and 10pm and was allegedly declared dead a short time later.

According to Mary, she was then cruelly separated from her daughter's body and locked in a room before she was able to escape through another door.

The youngster's funeral was then quickly arranged to take place the following day.

During the sorrowful service, the mum noticed that a glass panel in Camila's coffin was mysteriously clouded over.

But mourners believed grief-stricken Mary was hallucinating and talked her out of opening the casket.

However, moments later the little girl's paternal grandmother spotted Camila's eyes moving.

Relatives rushed to check the three-year-old's pulse and found she was in fact alive – just as she was set to be buried.

Camila was then taken back to the hospital where she was tragically declared dead for the second time.

Read More on The Sun

I gave my girl,11, a £23k nightclub-themed party… trolls slammed it as grotesque

Our neighbour’s ‘monstrous’ extension blocks ocean views – it’s an eyesore

The General State Attorney, Jose Luis Ruiz, said the case is being investigated and an autopsy of the toddler is underway.

We previously told how a 'dead' woman died of a heart attack from shock after waking up in a coffin at her own funeral.

    Source: Read Full Article