It is a true holiday movie that gets shown on the small screen a dozen times every December. Here's when you can catch it on TV this year…
When is Love Actually on TV over Christmas 2018?
Love Actually will be aired on ITV, Boxing Day (Wednesday December 26) at 10.20pm.
However, if you can't wait that long, the film is available to stream on Netflix right now or you can watch the film on Amazon Prime Video for a fee.
It is £3.49 to rent and £3.99 to buy.
Which songs are on the Love Actually Soundtrack?
Love Actually has some seriously memorable hits featured on the soundtrack, including:
- Jump (For My Love) – Girls Aloud
- Too Lost In You – Sugababes
- Here With Me – Dido
- Christmas Is All Around – Bill Nighy
- Turn Me On – Norah Jones
- Songbird – Eva Cassidy
- Sweetest Goodbye – Jesse Carmichael
- Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
- I'll See It Through – Texas
- Both Sides Now – Joni Mitchell
- White Christmas – Otis Redding
- Take Me As I Am – Wyclef Jean
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Olivia Olson
- God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
- All You Need Is Love – Lynden David Hall
- Sometimes – Gabrielle
Who is in the Love Actually cast?
The film features an array of A-listers and much-loved Brit talent, including:
- Bill Nighy – Billy Mack
- Emma Thompson – Karen
- Alan Rickman – Harry
- Martin Freeman – John
- Colin Firth – Jamie
- Liam Neeson – Daniel
- Andrew Lincoln – Mark
- Keira Knightley – Juliet
- Hugh Grant – Prime Minister
- Martine McCutcheon – Natalie
- Chiwetel Ejiofor – Peter
- Kris Marshall – Colin Frissel
- Joanna Page – Judy
What is Red Nose Day Actually?
The 2003 smash was resurrected for a ten minute Red Nose Day special last year including most of the original cast.
They include: Hugh Grant, Martine McCutcheon, Keira Knightley, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Andrew Lincoln, Bill Nighy, Rowan Atkinson, Olivia Olson and Thomas Brodie-Sangster.
Martin Freeman, Kris Marshall and Emma Thompson are among those not listed. Of course, Alan Rickman sadly died in January 2016.
Emma told the Press Association: “Richard wrote to me and said, ‘Darling, we can’t write anything for you because of Alan’, and I said, ‘No, of course, it would be sad, too sad.’
Source: Read Full Article