THE Real Housewives of Cheshire season 10 premieres this autumn and a new high-flyer has joined the glamorous cast of ladies.
Leilani Dowding has swapped star-studded Hollywood for the north. Here is everything you need to know about the latest series…
When does The Real Housewives of Cheshire season 10 start?
The Real Housewives of Cheshire returns to TV screens this autumn on ITVBe, with ten dazzling female cast members.
ITV bosses are yet to reveal an exact release date for the second series of the year.
But if it is anything like season eight, which also premiered in the autumn the launch date could be sometime in November.
This autumn the show will celebrate the 100th episode of the series, which began in 2015.
Also, season 10 is likely to consist of 11 episodes, as past series have done.
Season nine of The Real Housewives of Cheshire kicked off on March 25, 2019 at 10pm on ITVBe.
Who is in The Real Housewives of Cheshire cast?
There are only three original members of the cast still on the show – Dawn Ward, Lauren Simon and Tanya Bardsley.
The cast are as follows…
- Hanna Miraftab – Hanna joined in series eight and is a housewife and renowned Cheshire cosmetic dentist.
- Perla Navia – is a yoga instructor who also joined in series eight.
- Dawn Ward, wife of retired footballer Ashley, returns for the tenth series, having been one of the original cast members.
- Tanya Bardsley, who has also been on the show since the very first episode and is married to Stoke City footballer Phil Bardsley, also returns.
- Seema Malhotra – is a fashion brand owner.
- Lauren Simon – an outspoken entrepreneur with her own perfume line.
- Ester Dohnalová – has caused a stir ever since she was introduced to fans in season five.
- Rachel Lugo – is a property landlady.
- Christine McGuinness – the former Miss Liverpool is married to comic and TV presenter Paddy McGuinness.
- Nermina Pieters-Mekic – the model and aspiring singer is the wife of Stoke City's Erik Pieters.
- Leilani Dowding – the page 3 veteran is a former Miss Great Britain and the girlfriend of The Cult rocker Billy Duffy.
What will happen in The Real Housewives of Cheshire season 10?
Ester is given a huge boost when she is offered the chance to take her modelling international.
Meanwhile, Hanna prepares for her wedding, while Dawn tries to come to terms with the fact her daughters are growing up.
Elsewhere, Rachel puts the past behind her, following her marriage troubles, and looks to the future.
Tanya, on the other hand, reinvents herself as a bona fide Boss Lady!
Of the new series Executive Producer Mike Swindells said: "As ever with the Housewives, we’ll see their relationships tested but we will also witness new, and unlikely, friendships being formed.
"Series 10 promises to deliver all the twists and turns that viewers have come to expect and the Housewives will be sure to shake things up!”.
Where is The Real Housewives of Cheshire filmed?
Most of the action takes place in the ladies' huge homes in what's known as The Golden Triangle of Cheshire.
It is an area of affluent, leafy towns and villages between Wilmslow, Mottram St. Andrew and Alderley Edge.
They are also seen out and about in Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
In the third series, some of the cast were filmed in Paris and in the fourth series, some scenes were filmed in Barcelona – last time they enjoyed the luxuries that Dubai has to offer.
Source: Read Full Article