There is another action-packed week full of drama in store for EastEnders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks fans!
With Mitch Baker (Roger Griffiths) having been unsure about Gray Atkins (Toby-Alexander Smith) in EastEnders, the solicitor turns the tables and plays the victim, as he accuses Mitch of having been a terrible father to Chantelle (Jessica Plummer).
Meanwhile, Geoff Metcalfe (Ian Bartholomew) makes a shocking revelation about Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) in Coronation Street, and thus decides to take action.
There is conflict aplenty for Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) and Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt) in Emmerdale, but will they be able to get back on the same page?
And finally, Mitchell Drinkwell-Deveraux (Imran Adams) isn’t Toby Faroe’s (Bobby Gordon) favourite person in Hollyoaks, but how far will he go to silence his sibling?
If you’re in need of a little taste of what to expect next week, then check out our huge spoiler guide!
1. Mick works behind the bar at The Prince Albert for Frankie’s big Drag Bingo night. Therefore, Linda, Max and Sharon all team up. Linda becomes fed up of Mick constantly looking over her shoulder, and she ultimately has a moment of weakness, as she takes a sip of an alcoholic drink — but little does she know that Max has caught her!
2. Mick discovers that Frankie has been taking pictures of not only Ollie but of the entire Carter clan, and therefore he asks that she delete them, but his suspicions continue to grow.
3. Stuart couldn’t be more excited to say ‘I Do’ to the woman of his dreams, but Rainie encounters a bit of a problem when there is a mix up over her dress — something which she’s not too pleased about! However, that’s the least of their worries, as Stuart waits in the hearse, and an electrical fault occurs — trapping him in the vehicle.
4. Karen searches through old family photos for Chantelle’s funeral. Mitch decides to help her, and they’re both soon in tears as a result. With emotions running high, they lean in for a kiss, but Gray enters.
5. Gray argues that Mitch made his life a living hell, and that he tried to turn Chantelle against him, before calling him a terrible father.
6. Callum searches through some paperwork when Danny Hardcastle turns up, and he accuses him of stitching him up for the warehouse job. However, matters are complicated further when Phil arrives, as Danny immediately tells Phil he caught Callum looking through his paperwork, which means he must be a grass.
7. Jack becomes incredibly suspicious of Denise.
8. Geoff’s interest is piqued when he spots Nicky in the cafe giving Daniel some money back saying she didn’t need it all. At the police station, Daniel soon cracks and admits he gave Geoff’s money to Nicky. Later, the police arrive at No.6 to inform Geoff of Daniel’s confession and willingness to repay the money. However, Geoff insists he wants Daniel punished.
9. After receiving his sales bonus, Michael purchases an engagement ring, and gets down on one knee — popping the question to Grace. However, Grace declines his proposal, revealing that she and Tianna are off to Spain.
10. Michael fears that he’ll lose Tianna forever, and he seemingly kidnaps her. Ed locates them in Victoria Gardens, but when they return home, the police question him.
11. Carla is having none of Peter’s excuses, but Abi later calls into Underworld to speak up for Peter, and proceeds to warn Carla that he’s heading for a relapse. Will she listen?
12. David is shocked when Nick reveals that he’s got a secret son, and he insists that Nick consider what is best said son.
13. Nick comes face-to-face with Sam, and the pair attempt to bond. It soon comes to light that Sam has a passion astronomy.
14. Nina is forced to apologise to Carla.
15. A huge argument erupts between Paddy and Chas, and Chas storms out as a result — leaving Paddy to look after Eve.
16. In the Zen gardens, Chas finds herself distracted when she spots Al, who’s doing a good job of trying to hide from Rishi behind a bush!The pair end up flirting as they talk about each other’s partners, and it becomes apparent that Chas enjoyed herself afterwards.
17. Billy reveals that he’s still very much in love with Dawn, and therefore he demands to know the real reason as to why she broke up with him.Dawn fights back tears, but before she can answer his question, the police arrive to arrest her. However, the offence isn’t Malone’s murder, but rather the fact that she and Meena had an altercation —and therefore she’s being arrested on suspicion of assault.
18. Aaron prepares to go on a kayaking session with Ben, but he soon finds himself distracted, as he opens a letter addressed to him — and the contents of said letter leave him in shock.
19. Vinny searches through Paul’s jacket, and is horrified to find a betting slip in his pocket — which confirms that his dad has been gambling. He confronts him on the matter, but what will Paul have to say?
20. Priya worries about Manpreet in the wake of Meena’s arrival.
21. Grace is left feeling humiliated when Felix stands her up for Martine, and therefore she tells him it’s time that they get serious. Felix then confesses his feelings to Martine, but having witnessed their interactions, Walter warns Felix to stay away from his daughter.
22. Toby isn’t pleased when he discovers that some pages from ‘The Red Door’ book have gone missing. but he later spots said pages in Mitchell’s bag. Toby therefore invites Mitchell to meet up in private so he can explain his side of the story, but it appears as if he’s got more sinister intentions for his sibling.
23. Having overheard an argument between Celeste and Toby, Felix is determined to find out what it is that Toby has done.
24. Victor hassles Jordan as he spends time with Leela, and when Jordan is ultimately late for a job, he faces his boss’ wrath.
25. Sami is keen to improve the image of the business that he, James and Verity run, and Maxine suggests a photoshoot for the website. However, Verity thinks it should just be the legal team in the photos — and not Maxine!
EastEnders airs Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday on BBC One. Coronation Street airs Monday, Wednesday and Friday on ITV, while Emmerdale airs Monday-Friday. Hollyoaks airs Monday-Thursday on E4.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article