Revenge and rage is on the cards for some of soap’s finest next week, with emotions running high and shocking action taken that may have serious consequences.
Eve Unwin is on a mission to get Caz put behind bars after recent revelations in EastEnders but when her plan fails she takes drastic measures which leave her loved ones incredibly worried.
Coronation Street, meanwhile, sees Ryan Connor lash out in a violent rage, leaving Carla Connor fearful.
Over in Emmerdale, Rhona Goskirk makes it her mission to help mum Mary, Marlon Dingle and Paddy Kirk face their fears, while Hollyoaks sees sparks fly for Lacey Lloyd and Nadira Valli amid Rayne Royce’s reign of terror.
It’s going to be quite a week, with a big EastEnders return on the cards, so if you’re keen to know everything there is to know then you’re in luck as we’ve got a heap of new spoilers for you.
1. Anna finally breaks her silence over her mum’s number, revealing all to George, who subsequently reveals a secret of his own, explaining that he’s always had access to the telephone number! The patriarch, however, reiterates that Rose doesn’t want to be found but, despite this, Anna makes contact with her mum.
2. In France, Peter intercepts a text from Anna and is stunned to find out he’s got two sisters that he never knew about. Ian deletes the messages, pleading with Peter to keep quiet. Peter, however, declares that he’s heading to Walford.
3. Bobby is appalled to find out that the chippy is up for sale and, unable to reach Kathy on her honeymoon, he makes contact with Peter. Peter, meanwhile, arrives in Walford, just as Anna and Gina lock up for the night.
4. Peter’s arrival causes ructions in the Square, with Ben squaring up to him, giving him a mouthful over the events which led to his previous departure, but the returnee has other things on his mind, as he desperately tries to stop the budding spark between Anna and Bobby.
5. Eve, having slept rough on a bench, has a heart-to-heart with Suki about her sister’s death, with the two heading to the police station to share new information. The police, however, reveal that Caz has served her time and thus the case is closed. Eve seethes, drowning her sorrows before setting off to meet with Caz, much to Suki and Stacey’s horror.
6. With Caz having been taken to No.31, Theo decides to meddle, encouraging her to go to the police in the hopes of getting Eve out of the picture once and for all. Suki, however, comes to her former lover’s aid, having overheard the conversation and interrupting. Caz, meanwhile, makes her excuses for the bathroom, but it’s not long before Suki discovers that she’s left for the police station!
7. Stacey arrives home to find out that her bedroom has been trashed. Martin subsequently returns, but Stacey resolves to keep the incident quiet.
8. Ryan is feeling the pressure when Peter reveals he needs some rent off him as he heads to the bistro to asks for some shifts. Things, however, take a turn when he receives a message from Liv, one of his followers, who asks him to drop his trousers and send a picture. Subsequently, Liv asks for more, and Ryan therefore creates an account on O-Vidz, a video subscription platform, later receiving a message from a man named Guy, who wants to pay for a video of his body.
9. Carla offers Ryan some advice after he receives a derogatory comment about his body, which results in him losing his temper, raging at Carla over what she’s said.
10. Paul gets into the spirit of Pride and dons fancy dress, but he is ultimatelydismayed when his occupational therapist agrees with Billy that it’s probably time for a wheel chair. Paul is angry at Billy and, when David reveals that he found Paul drinking vodka on a bench, Billy blames himself. Paul, meanwhile, is helped into the pub by three drag queens and, as everyone rallies round him, he gets upset that it will be his last ever Pride.
11. Cassie meets up with drug dealer Dean, who turns nasty as he reminds her that she owes him money. Michael insists on taking Cassie, who is in pain, to hospital, but Dean follows them and, when Ronnie arrives, he sees Michael in the middle of a row with Dean. Dean lashes out, punching Michael, with Ronnie tempted to call the police, but Cassie asks them not to.
12. Ronnie tells Debbie that he took her advice and bought the Newton & Ridley shares with the money from the Tavern Mews project. When Dee-Dee offers to help out with the admin and the accounts for their new business, Ed’s delighted while Ronnie masks his panic.
13. Lily celebrates her birthday, opening her presents, while David and Shona congratulate Max on passing his GCSEs.
14. Stephen calls at the Rovers and invites Jenny to join him at a wine tasting event later but she is less than pleased when she ends up at Lily’s birthday party. Can Stephen win her round?
15. Charity offers The Woolpack as a potential venue for Reuben’s christening, with Chloe laughing off the suggestion, having not realised that the landlady was being genuine. Mackenzie, meanwhile, grovels to Charity, but one thing leads to another, with the two ending up in a passionate embrace!
16. Mackenzie, reeling from having spent the night with Charity, turns to Moira for some advice. Charity, meanwhile, dares to hope for a reunion. Mack feels the pressure, with Moira reminding him that he could lose Reuben if Chloe finds out, as he finds himself torn between the mother of his child and the woman he loves.
17. Marlon’s nervous about being behind the wheel, while Mary lies about dating again, with Paddy finding her sobbing in a field. Paddy is quick to support her, but Marlon and he are soon at odds, with Rhona feeling pulled in three different directions – that is, until she has enough and orders Marlon, Mary and Paddy to prepare for a’fear-facing’ day, as she reveals what she’s organised for each of them.
18. Lydia deicides to take Craig up on his job offer and soon they reconnect, filling each other in on what’s been happening in their lives since they last saw each other. Samson, meanwhile, is in awe of Craig, who offers him work experience. Sam, however, starts to feel insignificant and pushed out.
19. Victor’s probation officer arrives, and Charles is frustrated by his decision to ham up the theatrics, with the officer buying every word. Afterwards, Victor takes great pleasure in winding Charles up, with Manpreet determined to keep her beau calm, but she soon has other things to worry about when Jai asks her to return a family heirloom belonging to Rishi.
20. Wendy worries about Bob’s health. Bob, meanwhile, stages a romantic surprise for Wendy but it doesn’t exactly go to plan!
21. Rayne sets her sights on getting signed by influencer manager Faye and Romeo comes up with an idea, with Faye being very keen. Rayne, however, isn’t sure how she’ll afford this idea and asks Lacey for the money. When things don’t go her way, she unleashes her rage on both Lacey and Nadira, resorting to some very hurtful words. Romeo is appalled when he finds out what happened and thus wastes little time in confronting Rayne, but will he get any answers?
22. Peri and Prince receive help from James in their mission to expose Rayne, and the lawyer comes to realise just how dangerous the influencer truly is.
23. Lacey and Nadira continue to grow closer, with Ste making it his mission to bring them together. Lacey decides to be true to her feelings and tell Nadira that she likes her, but just how will Nadira respond?
24. When Dave delivers a package to Cindy she invites him to stay to watch trashy TV with her, but when Cindy finds herself getting closer to him she ultimately stops herself.
25. It’s GCSE results day and the teens are on edge. Mason is left feeling deflated, having failed maths and he worries about how his dad will react to the news. Charlie is nowhere to be seen, leaving Shing Lin worried, and later he rushes out of school.
EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC One. Coronation Street airs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8pm on ITV. Emmerdale airs Mondays to Fridays at 7:30pm on ITV. Hollyoaks airs Mondays to Fridays at 7pm on E4, with first look episodes daily on All4.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps on our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article