BRIDGERTON fans are mortified by the explicit sex scenes as they watched the Netflix drama with their parents.
The period drama has it's fair share of intimate scenes as the men and women of Regency London's high society look for love.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
Some fans not only found the romps in Bridgerton not only shocking but were also left in a very awkward position as they watched the characters get frisky with their parents.
They expressed just how embarrassed they were as one fan tweeted along with a grimace emoji: "Who thought watching #Bridgerton with my parents was a good idea."
Another viewer certainly won't be making the same mistake twice as they penned: "Unwittingly watched #Bridgerton with my parents. It got too awkward mid way through episode 5 so I faked a coughing fit and went to get a glass of water…for the rest of the series. Learn from my mistakes, friends."
A third user posted: "#Bridgerton sex scenes are so embarrassing while watching the series with my parents."
While this fan laughed: "Sex scenes, are in fact, still awkward with parents. even at my big age."
Phoebe Dynevor 25, who plays the lead character Daphne in the Netflix period drama, hailed the intimacy coordinator who ensured the sex scenes were both safe and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Dynevor told Grazia Magazine: "My first-ever scene was in episode six, where Simon is going down on Daphne.
“And it was so great, because it felt safe and fun: you choreograph it like a stunt, or a dance. It’s crazy to me that that hasn’t been there in the past."
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
The show follows Daphne Bridgerton, who is the eldest daughter in a powerful and wealthy family and wants to meet a man and get married.
However, following the death of her father, Daphne must be chaperoned by her possessive older brother Anthony (Jonathan Bailey), who is also struggling to find love.
Daphne also becomes a target for Lady Whistledown’s scandal sheet.
Daphne then comes into contact with the insubordinate Duke of Hastings (Regé-Jean Page) and they come together to develop a plan that will keep her safe.
Bridgerton is available to stream on Netflix now
Source: Read Full Article