The featherweight stars will do battle in Manchester – and there's a terrific supporting card ahead of the main event on Saturday, December 22.
Who is fighting on the packed Manchester bill?
THERE's a packed card on offer at the Manchester Arena with a number of eye-catching bouts.
Billy Joe Saunders makes his eagerly-awaited return to the ring, fighting for the first time in 2018 against Hungarian Zoltan Sera.
Tyson Fury's brother Tommy makes his pro debut, before Nathan Gorman and Mark Heffron take centre stage.
Here's how the night is shaping up, starting around 5pm and concluding with the main event around 10:30pm –
- Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton (IBF featherweight world title)
- Mark Heffron vs Liam Williams (middleweight)
- Nathan Gorman vs Razvan Cojanu (heavyweight)
- Lyndon Arthur vs Emmanuel Feuzeu (light heavyweight)
- Jack Massey vs Jiri Svacina (cruiserweight)
- Tommy Fury vs Jevgenijs Andrejevs (light heavyweight)
- Martin Murray vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam (middleweight)
- Michael Conlan vs Jason Cunnigham (featherweight)
- Billy Joe Saunders vs Zoltan Sera
- Paddy Barnes vs TBA (flyweight)
- Danny Wright vs TBA (super lightweight)
- Sam Maxwell vs TBA (super lightweight)