MANCHESTER CITY will be determined to get their Champions League campaign off to a perfect when they take on Sevilla in Spain.
Erling Haaland is expected to put his name up in lights once again having already grabbed his tenth Premier League goal of the season against Aston Villa.
However, Pep Guardiola would have been fuming that his side let the lead slip – only walking away from Villa Park with one point.
But Sevilla's are going through some problems of their own after they were humiliated 3-0 at home by Xavi's rejuvenated Barcelona.
And it is a result that means the Spanish outfit have had their worst LaLiga start EVER.
What time does Sevilla vs Man City kick off?
- Sevilla will be entertaining Manchester City TOMORROW – Tuesday, September 6.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time – 9pm local time.
- Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium in Sevilla is the allocated arena for this big fixture and it can hold around 43,883 spectators.
- City won both group games in the 2015/16 campaign which includes a 3-1 victory in Sevilla.
Read More on Champions League
Rule change will see players & bosses who wave imaginary cards getting booked
Supercomputer predicts Champions League winner with Chelsea and Real outsiders
What TV channel is Sevilla vs Man City on and can I live stream it?
- Sevilla vs Man City will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 2.
- Pre-match build up is scheduled to commence from 7pm UK time – one hour before kick-off.
- Subscription holders of BT Sport have the option to stream the entire action live on the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
Julen Lopetegui's injury crisis in defence continues as the Sevilla manager is set to be without Marcao and Karim Rekik who are both spending time in the treatment room.
Most read in Champions League
Screams heard before twins, 8, ‘hacked to death with machete’ & sister killed
I met Shamima Begum – a chilling text changed my whole opinion of her
Barkley joins Nice on free transfer and poses in front of mirror wearing new kit
Martin Lewis reveals exact amount households will pay even if they use NO energy
Whilst Jesus Corona is also expected to be side-lined until 2023 courtesy of a fibula fracture.
However, Lopetgui has the option to recall Papu Gomez, Thomas Delaney and former Manchester City winger Jesus Navas.
Elsewhere, Kyle Walker remains out of action which could see Joao Cancelo deployed over to the right hand side.
But summer signing Kalvin Phillips could be in contention to start following his should troubles.
- Sevilla to win 15/2
- Draw 4/1
- Man City 4/11
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article