MANCHESTER CITY fought hard to pick off Crystal Palace last weekend – but they'll be hoping for an easier test against Premier League new boys Nottingham Forest.
Pep Guardiola's men overturned a two goal deficit to beat the Eagles 4-2 at the Etihad.
And mega summer signing Erling Haaland stole the headlines once again having grabbed his first hattrick in the colours of sky blue.
However, Forest could prove to be another tough test for the reigning champions with all the new additions they have added to their squad.
But the the play-off winners will feel a little dejected going into this match following a recent disappointing 2-0 loss at home to Tottenham Hotspur.
What time does Man City vs Nottingham Forest kick off?
- Manchester City will be entertaining Nottingham Forest on Wednesday, August 31.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 7:30pm UK time.
- The Etihad in Manchester is the allocated arena for this intriguing encounter and it can hold around 55,097 fans.
- City haven't played against Forest since they were pummelled by the East Midlands club 3-0 in 2009 FA Cup fixture.
Read More on Man City
Fans say same thing as De Bruyne spotted at Belgium GP with Verstappen
PSG ready to take on Barcelona in transfer battle for Bernardo Silva
What TV channel is Man City vs Nottingham Forest on and can I live stream it?
- Manchester City vs Nottingham Forest will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 3 in the UK.
- Pre-match build up is set to commence from 7pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription holders also have the option to stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
Premier League 2022/23
Everything you need to know about the Premier League
Premier League top scorers 2022/23: Who is leading the Golden Boot race?
Premier League owners – Who are the richest?
What is the TV football blackout law in the UK?
Premier League prize money: How much can each term earn?
What happens if a manager gets booked or sent off?
How much do Premier League referees get paid?
How many substitutions can Premier League teams make this season and how do the intervals work?
What is the offside rule in football, and how to explain it?
How will VAR work in the Premier League this season?
Why aren’t Premier League players taking the knee every weekend?
Pep Guardiola will be forced to continue without the services of his Spanish rock Aymeric Laporte due to a knee injury.
Most read in Football
Scott Parker SACKED by Bournemouth after historic 9-0 Liverpool mauling
Chelsea rip up Barkley's £110,000-a-week deal with Rangers showing interest
Aubameyang beaten and robbed by four armed men in shocking raid on home
Man Utd and Chelsea target De Jong spotted at airport 'flying to London'
England duo Jack Grealish and Kalvin Phillips are also huge doubts for the clash with Nottingham Forest.
However, Netherlands international Nathan Ake is expected to recover from his groin issue on time.
Elsewhere, Forest boss Steve Cooper has a host of new players to choose from including former Atletico Madrid full-back Renan Lodi.
But Cooper is still unable to call on Moussa Niakhate and Omar Richards who both remain in the treatment room.
- Man City to win 1/12
- Draw 12/1
- Nott'm Forest to win 30/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article