LEICESTER CITY are back in action for the final time this season when they welcome Southampton to the King Power Stadium.
It is one of the few Premier League clashes with nothing major riding on it, but both teams will want to finish well.
Follow live updates from the game below…
BIG FINALE LIVE: Stay up to date with all the Premier League final day SunSport's live blog
The Foxes will be disappointed with their overall campaign – especially in the cup competitions.
Brendan Rodgers' failed to defend the FA Cup having crashed out to Nottingham Forest in the fourth round.
And Leicester were denied of a first European final since 1962 following a 2-1 defeat to Jose Mourinho's men in the Europa Conference League semi's.
But they'll be hoping to cap off the campaign with a convincing win over Southampton who recently lost to a second string Liverpool team.
What time does Leicester vs Southampton kick off?
- Leicester City host Southampton on Sunday, May 22 – the final day of the season.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 4pm UK time.
- King Power Stadium in Leicester is where the match will take place which can hold around 32,000 fans.
- Neither side were able to grab the winner when they met in December with the match ending 2-2.
Read More on Premier League
How final day could unfold from epic Prem title race to relegation fight & Europe
Gundogan marries Sara Arfaoui after flying to Spain for secret ceremony
What TV channel is Leicester vs Southampton and can I live stream it?
- Sky Sports have decided that Leicester vs Southampton will not be one of the games broadcasted live.
- However, coverage for EVERY match on the final day of the Premier League season will commence on Sky Sports Main Event and Premier League from 3pm UK time – one hour before kick-off.
- Subscription members have the option to stream the game live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Brendan Rodgers will be hoping to welcome back both Youri Tielemans and James Justin who were left out of the 1-1 draw with Chelsea.
However, Ricardo Pereira and Hamza Choudhury made surprise returns to the bench and could be in contention to start against the Saints.
As things stand, the definite absentees for Leicester's final game of the season will be Wilfried Ndidi and Ryan Bertrand.
Elsewhere, Ralph Hasenhuttl should almost have a full-strength side to select from barring no late scares.
Valentino Livramento remains as the only long-term absentee following anterior crucial ligament damage in his left knee.
Most read in Football
West Ham will step up chase of £25m-rated Sassuolo star Gianluca Scamacca
Ten Hag prepping five-a-side 'cage work' to whip Man Utd squad into shape
Utd legends Scholes and Butt to be more hands on at Salford City next season
Matic wanted by Fulham after he leaves Utd – with new boys keen on veteran
- Leicester to win 20/23
- Draw 29/10
- Southampton 13/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article