TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR take on London rivals Fulham with a vision to close the gap on fourth place Manchester United – but it won't be easy.
Spurs were humiliated on their own turf by noisy neighbours Arsenal last weekend.
But Fulham will feel discouraged by Newcastle's last-gasp winner in their last Premier League outing.
When is Fulham vs Tottenham?
- Fulham's mouth-watering fixture against Tottenham will take place TOMORROW – Monday, January 23.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 8pm UK time.
- Craven Cottage in West London is the allocated arena for this derby and it can host approximately 25,700 fans.
- Spurs ran out 2-1 winners when the side's met in September last year.
Read more on Premier League
Conte ‘to quit Spurs at end of season with club not offering him new deal’
Chelsea icon Terry sneaks into Anfield to watch Blues vs Liverpool
Is Fulham vs Tottenham on TV and what channel is it on?
- Fulham vs Tottenham will be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 7pm UK time – one hour before kick-off on both channels.
How can I live stream it?
- Sky customers can stream the match on NOW and on the Sky Go app.
- You can follow all the action through SunSport's live matchday blog.
Most read in Football
Ronald Koeman named Holland manager for second time as he replaces Louis van Gaal
Everton sack Frank Lampard after less than year as clear favourite emerges
Frank Lampard in huge dressing room bust-up with Everton stars before sacking
Kane ready to sign new mega Spurs deal in huge U-turn with talks set to start
What is the team news?
Marco Silva will be delighted to have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Fulham's London derby against Tottenham.
And to add to that, Antonee Robinson should return to the fold having served his one-match ban suspension.
However, long-term absentees Neeskens Kebano and Shane Duffy continue their recovery processes.
Elsewhere, Antonio Conte has admitted that Rodrigo Bentancur, Dejan Kulusevski and Bryan Gil will all need to be assessed before Monday's clash.
But Lucas Moura is the only definite player who will miss the short trip across London.
What are the odds?
- Fulham 9/4
- Draw 27/10
- Tottenham 23/20
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article