Here are SunSport's top tips ahead of the clashes at Anfield and the Camp Nou.
What are the best odds and tips for Liverpool v Napoli?
- Liverpool to win: 4/6 with Betfred
- Mo Salah to score anytime: 39/40 with Unibet
CAN the Reds produce the magic in Europe again?
They need to beat Napoli 1-0 or by two clear goals to usurp the Italians and make the last 16.
And while their away Champions League away form has been terrible their results at home have been dominant.
Whether they qualify or not we see them winning the game at 4/6 with Betfred.
Mo Salah scored a hat-trick at the weekend and twice in their last Champions League home game.
The Egyptian is 39/40 with Unibet to score anytime at Anfield.
SunSport's betting tips and news
SunSport's Betting Tips page
- Here you will find the best tips on a variety of sports and movements in the market
- Our tipsters study and pick the best odds on the market
What are the best odds and tips for Barcelona v Tottenham?
- Over 3.5 goals: 23/18 with Unibet
- Lionel Messi to score anytime: 10/11 with Ladbrokes
SPURS have given themselves one last shot at Champions League salvation after back to back last-gasp wins over PSV and Inter Milan.
But going to Barcelona and winning is a completely different challenger altogether.
Barca won 4-2 at Wembley back in October and we fancy more goals again at the Camp Nou.
Over 3.5 goals is 23/18 with Unibet.
Lionel Messi has an incredible scoring record against English teams and is 10/11 with Ladbrokes to net anytime.
Source: Read Full Article