Previously unseen footage also shows the Bronze Bomber appear to shout 'it's over' and blow kisses to the crowd during the final round flashpoint.
Wilder, the WBC heavyweight champ, wheels away dancing before looking stunned when he sees the Gypsy King fight back like the Undertaker.
Fury crashes into the canvas for the second time in the fight after Wilder's ferocious right-left combo.
It's clear this is the moment Wilder thinks he has secured victory.
Walking away and turning to the crowd he draws his right hand across his neck while appearing to mouth 'it's over'.
He then pouts while shaking his shoulders in a dance before blowing a kiss to the crowd.
Wilder shimmies a little while longer – only to see Fury rise up and the match end in a controversial draw.
Some fans on social media took delight in seeing Wilder suffer.
One said: "Wilder was showboating- the look when Fury beat the count says it all."
Another posted: "Haha look at @BronzeBomber here blowing kisses thinking it’s all over and in reality he was only on his way to a ‘draw’ which lacked integrity and respect
Now both fighters have called for a rematch – with the Brit also breaking into a version of American Pie during his post-fight press conference.
Most of the boxing world was in shock at the draw decision, and especially with judge Alejandro Rochin who had it 115-111 in Wilder's favour.
The scorecards were also added up incorrectly with judge Robert Tapper's score saying 114-110 when it should have read 114-112.
Floyd Mayweather was "disgusted" with the result while Frank Bruno led the condemnation of a result which many believe Fury should have won.
- Fury consoles his family and friends following Wilder draw in amazing dressing room footage
- Fury has inspirational message to people with mental health problems
- Fury sings American Pie in press conference
- Wilder's stunned face as 'Undertaker' Tyson Fury rises from knockdown
- Fury and Wilder both call for instant rematch after heavyweight classic
- Floyd Mayweather 'walked out disgusted' at Tyson Fury being 'robbed'
- Wilder vs Fury: Billy Joe Saunders loses £70k betting on fight
- Frank Bruno leads fans and pundits fuming over Tyson Fury draw with Deontay Wilder
- Wilder vs Fury scorecards show how one judge went against others in early rounds
- DAVE KIDD: Wilder vs Fury draw was correct result despite Tyson Fury's masterclass in LA
Source: Read Full Article