DEONTAY WILDER'S team have denied a deal to face Tyson Fury next February is already in place – insisting talks are still ongoing.
Earlier this week, the Gypsy King, 30, claimed his fight against the American star, 33, were "tied" down.
But Wilder's co-manager Shelly Finkel has revealed Fury's claim is false – with other dates on the table.
Ahead of the eagerly-anticipated rematch, Finkel added there are dates in March available, with nothing concrete yet.
Following Fury's words, he hit back: "March dates are also possible.”
Finkel's claim goes against what the British star had said – as he suggested the fight date was set in stone.
Fury said: "The Wilder rematch has been confirmed and signed: 22nd of February, it’s on.
This time, I’m going to knock him the f*** out.
“This time, I haven’t been out of the ring for three years. This time, I haven’t been abusing too much alcohol. And this time, I’m going to knock him the f*** out."
Fury reiterated the fight would go ahead on February 22, while telling Dillian Whyte he'd missed out on a title shot.
“Dillian Whyte, you ain’t getting the WBC title shot. I’ve tied Wilder up for two fights. We’re going to fight February 22 and then there’s a rematch clause – a trilogy.
“It doesn’t look like he’s going to get his shot.
"I don’t talk bad about Dillian Whyte before this interview, but I keep seeing him calling me the ‘Gypsy coward’ – I ain’t afraid of anybody.
“I slap men like him in my sleep. Dosser. Slap. Take all his teeth out with one back hand.
“When they talk s***, they get banged. As AJ said to [Whyte]: ‘Chat s***, get banged’. Keep going and I won’t bang you, I’ll back hand.”
Fury and Wilder battled to a controversial draw in the Brit star's comeback fight in December – with many believing the Gypsy King deserved to win.
Source: Read Full Article