THIS year's BBC Sports Personality of the Year award show takes place this weekend.
With a number of big British sport stars up for the gong, the competition couldn't be hotter heading into Sunday.
Here's everything you need to know about this year's ceremony.
When is BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2020?
This year's Sports Personality of the Year ceremony will commence on Sunday, December 20.
The event will take place at the BBC's Media City in Salford.
What time will the BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2020 start?
The event will be begin at 8pm UK time and run until 10pm.
As well as the main award, other gongs will be given out to various stars, including the Panel Special Award, which Marcus Rashford has picked up for his charity work this year.
Rashford has been instrumental in the plight to help end child poverty in the UK.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- The BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2020 will be shown live on BBC One.
- You can live stream the event from the BBC iPlayer, which you can access HERE.
- The BBC iPlayer is also available for download onto your mobile, tablet or Smart TV.
Who is nominated?
- Tyson Fury (Boxer)
- Stuart Broad (Cricketer)
- Ronnie O'Sullivan (Snooker player)
- Lewis Hamilton (F1 driver)
- Jordan Henderson (Footballer)
- Hollie Doyle (Jockey)
Who is hosting the ceremony?
The event will be hosted by four presenters this year.
Gary Lineker will take his usual place alongside Clare Balding and Gabby Logan.
Ex-Arsenal star Alex Scott will also be on presenting duties for the evening.
Source: Read Full Article