YOU could be quids in on your takeaway orders via Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats during the UK lockdown with a £15 cashback bonus.
Anyone signing up to TopCashback before the end of May can get an extra £15 cashback when they shop through the site for the first time.
Sadly the deal only applies to new customers, and you have to spend £15 or more to qualify.
But if you are new to sign up, you can use the bonus when you order food through delivery sites.
How to earn £15 bonus cashback from TopCashback:
- Follow this link to TopCashback's website and sign up for free
- Follow a link from TopCashback to a website where you want to buy something (such as Deliveroo, Just Eat or Uber Eats)
- Make a purchase worth £15 or more
- Wait for the £15 to roll into your TopCashback account
Right now, new Just Eat customers can get 40 per cent cashback if they use TopCashback, new Domino’s Pizza customers can get 4.8 per cent cashback, and new Deliveroo customers can get 8 per cent.
You could receive the £15 bonus on top of that saving.
So a £30 order from Just Eat made through TopCashback – as long as you are a new customer to both the delivery service and the cashback website – would earn you £27 in cashback.
Or, you could actually make money on your order by spending just £15 with Just Eat – enough to qualify for the bonus – which would earn you £21 in cashback.
This deal will work with any offers takeaways are running themselves too, for example Domino’s Pizza’s Two for Tuesday.
You don’t have to use TopCashback to buy dinner – the £15 offer is valid on thousands of retailers’ websites including B&Q, Asos and eBay.
But you only get the bonus once.
And it can take up to two months for the money to appear in your TopCashback account – meaning the money you initially spent could have gone out of your bank account long before you're reimbursed.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
Here's how you can get Disney+ for £1 a month using cashback.
And this new cashback website helps homeowners pay off their mortgage quicker.
If you're trying to make your money go further, here are some top tips to help your food last longer.
Source: Read Full Article