- Look for a first-three finish last time
- Stay north of 140 in official ratings
- A run within 50 days is a plus
- Only one longshot has won in a decade
WE can quickly knock out any horse who didn’t finish in the first three last time — Coeur Sublime, Ecco, Nelson River, Runrized and Tiger Tap Tap.
Pic D’Orhy and French Made have been off the track for too long to win the Triumph, while Hannon is a little too low in the official ratings to win this.
Authorizo looks too long in the betting too.
Download the new Sun Racing app today
THE new Sun Racing app is here – and it's sent the bookies running for cover.
The brilliant new app, which is free to download, features:
- Best Odds – our odds comparison tool keeps the bookies honest
- Predictor – rank the field by 18 different categories, such as weight, draw, career prize money and jockey wins
- Tips & news – get a steer from the best tipsters in the business in our news tab
Head over to the App Store to download it for free.
Pentland Hills is trying to bridge too big a gap coming from a Class 4 contest last time.
A Grade 1 win is a plus so we’ll overlook Adjali, leaving us with a shortlist of Gardens Of Babylon, Quel Destin and Sir Erec.
Given that coming here unbeaten has been a positive and he is above 150 in the official ratings, SIR EREC looks hard to beat.
Triumph Hurdle trends tip
SIR EREC (Click here to compare the best prices and place your bet)
Source: Read Full Article