‘A girl can never have too many!’ Catherine Zeta-Jones offers fans a glimpse inside her jaw-dropping SHOE wardrobe worth tens of thousands of pounds – including more than TWENTY pairs of Louboutins
- The Welsh beauty shared a snap showing the inside of her shoe closet this week
- Designer footwear collection is estimated to be worth as much as £35,000
- However it is thought to represent just a fraction of her extensive collection
- The mother-of-two, 49, has previously shared snaps of her bathroom cupboard
- Also delighted 1.8 million Instagram followers with picture of her makeup haul
Catherine Zeta-Jones has offered fans a peek inside her jaw-dropping shoe closet.
The actress showed off seven shelves of shoes, each heaving with designer heels of every shape, size and colour, in an Instagram snap, writing: ‘A girl can never have too many shoes!’
Each row is painstakingly colour coordinated and carefully arranged to show both the front and back of each shoe.
The collection, thought to represent just a fraction of Zeta-Jones’ entire footwear haul, is estimated to be worth tens of thousands of pounds.
Scroll down for video
Catherine Zeta-Jones has offered a peek inside her immaculately-organised shoe collection, colour coordinated across seven shelves and thought to be worth around £35,000
Cost of Catherine Zeta-Jones’ jaw-dropping shoe collection revealed
1. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 100 spiked pumps: approx £545
2. Christian Louboutin Doracora Patent Heart pumps: approx £495
3. Christian Louboutin Décolleté 554 85 suede pumps: £495
4. Manolo Blahnik Hangisi 105 fuchsia satin pumps: £775
5. Saint Laurent Tribute Patent Sandal in Yellow: £600
6. Christian Louboutin Green Suede Flo 100m Peep Toes: approx £595
7. Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Toe: approx £595
8. Christian Louboutin Rafia Daffodile Platform Aztec pumps: approx £665
9. Manolo Blahnik Leopard Print pumps 39: Approx £550
10. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies pumps in blue patent: £495
11. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 100 Python Bronté pumps: approx £495
The 11 clearly identifiable styles amount to £6,305 alone; but with more than 60 pairs visible, the total is likely to be closer to £35,000.
The snap has caused quite a stir online with one fan writing: ‘I’ll take them all!’
Duchess ditches the signature dresses! Kate steals Meghan’s…
Plus-size but not big ENOUGH: They’re the curvy models…
Share this article
However the snap may just be tip of the iceberg as the Welsh beauty has previously shared footage of her maze-like walk-in wardrobe featuring several rooms full of accessories and endless clothes of rails.
The mother-of-two, 49, has previously shared snaps of her bathroom cupboard with her 1.8 million Instagram followers.
Last year she shared her ‘face and body essentials’ comprising no less than 75 creams and serums.
Welsh beauty Catherine Zeta-Jones (pictured in New York last month) has never shied away from sharing glimpses of her domestic life including her fashion and beauty hauls
And in 2016 she sent fans wild with a picture of her makeup draw containing piles of luxury beauty products from the likes of Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, Marc Jacobs and Dior.
The Entrapment star shares a stunning New York apartment she shares with husband Michael Douglas.
Catherine and Michael married in 2000 after two years together, remain one of the golden couples of Hollywood, sharing son Dylan, 18, and daughter Carys, 15.
They recently celebrated their 18th wedding anniversary, after marking their joint birthday (25th September).
Source: Read Full Article