WELCOME BONUSES exist to attract new players to online casinos, but loyalty programs are there to help keep existing customers satisfied.
A host of rewards are up for grabs, ideal for those who consistently deposit and place bets. On this page, I will discuss the online casinos in the UK that offer the best reward schemes.
Best casinos for loyal players
- Magic Red
- Voodoo Dreams
- Dream Vegas
- Sun Vegas
Online casinos with the best loyalty offers
1. Magic Red
Magic Red provides a great gaming experience in addition to multiple promotional offers to enjoy.
- Excellent VIP program
- Good welcome bonus
- Slots variety
- Website interface is cluttered
2. Voodoo Dreams
Enjoy everything from video slots to table games. Voodoo Dreams provides a great loyalty program and bonuses as a cherry on top.
- Live dealer casino
- Loyalty ranks
- Great welcome bonus
- Chat support can be slow to respond
Players can find slots, jackpots, live dealer games, scratch games, and many more at Winomania. The loyalty reward offers a steady way to collect great bonus points.
- Excellent reputation
- Loyalty rewards
- Fun slot games
- Chat support not available 24/7
4. Dream Vegas
Dream Vegas is one of those rare casinos that truly cares about rewarding loyal players. Besides an excellent welcome bonus, expect great promotions and a reward system to keep you coming back.
- Great user experience
- Frequent promotions
- Excellent customer support
- Live casino could have more options
5. The Sun Vegas
The Sun Vegas has a well-earned reputation as a place where loyal players get rewarded for their games. Enjoy the website’s offer of jackpots, instant games, slots, and table games and earn loyalty points as you play.
- Wager-free cash gifts
- Great game variety
- Responsive design
- High wagering requirements for the welcome bonus
What is a casino loyalty bonus?
In addition to welcome bonuses, you can also see loyalty programs at casinos.
Simply put, a loyalty bonus is used by online casinos to reward players for their regular activity on their platforms. They help to entice new customers into signing up, while also keeping existing players satisfied.
They also increase the likelihood of players depositing money and placing bets in the future. While called loyalty bonuses, this type of promotion actually comes in the form of different rewards. These include reload bonuses, cashback, free spins, birthday bonuses and much more.
What casino loyalty bonuses can I get?
As I mentioned above, a host of casino loyalty bonuses are available to players today. Each is slightly different, both in terms of the reward and terms and conditions. Let’s take a closer look at the most common types of casino loyalty bonus:
There is nothing quite like receiving money back that would otherwise be long gone. The percentage of money you receive will vary. An example is a 10% cashback bonus on net losses between Monday-Friday. In most cases, this money can be withdrawn immediately or used to fund future bets.
Reload bonuses are the most common form of VIP reward. The exact way in which you qualify differs between casinos. For example, you could receive a £10 bonus when depositing at least £100 in the same week. Wagering requirements may surround this form of bonus though.
This one is a little easier to understand. An increasing number of online casinos offer a birthday bonus. You are unlikely to need to do anything in order to qualify either, other than keeping your casino account running.
Ideal for those who enjoy video slots, free spins are another form of reward used by casinos through loyalty programs. Available to use on selected slots, they make it possible to spin the reels without risking your own money.
How to claim a loyalty bonus
How you claim a loyalty bonus will vary between casinos. However, as they are used to reward loyal players, you will need to regularly deposit money and place bets.
This should not mean that you go above your budget, with gambling responsibly being of greater importance. Some bonuses are more specific in their qualifying conditions. For example, place X worth of bets in order to get a X bonus.
What are the benefits of casino loyalty bonuses?
The benefits of casino loyalty bonuses are there for all to see. Firstly, it will make you feel like you are a valued player. Meanwhile, you are rewarded for consistent investment and activity. In many cases, you will climb the VIP tiers as your activity increases. This will also see the generosity of the rewards improve.
Many players have already profited from a loyalty bonus, which gives players a chance of winning, without risking any more of their hard-earned money.
Why do casinos offer loyalty bonuses?
You may be wondering just how online casinos benefit from offering loyalty bonuses. However, while they are handing out rewards and potentially money, they understand that such schemes help to keep players satisfied. In turn, this increases the chances of them depositing funds in the future. So, there is something in it for both parties.
Loyalty bonuses vs VIP bonuses – which is better?
Is there a difference between a loyalty bonus and VIP bonus? This really depends on the casino. On some sites, the only difference is the name. The two are used interchangeably in many cases, with the bonuses on offer being the same. The perks up for grabs will depend on the number of loyalty/VIP points collected along the way.
However, it can be that loyalty and VIP bonuses are different. In some cases, VIP bonuses are only available to high rollers and those who are personally invited. As such, most “normal” players will not be eligible.
Cashback for Platinum, Premium, and Prestige loyalty players
18+ | A minimum deposit is required. The monthly cash back bonus is based on losses on all games for one full calendar month. The cash back bonus is issued on the 3rd Monday of the following month and covers the previous month’s full calendar. Full T&Cs apply.
How to find the best casino loyalty bonuses
From what I can see, the number of loyalty bonuses available to players in the UK is increasing quickly. This is due to how popular they are and how they help to entice players into signing up.
However, not all loyalty schemes are worth taking advantage of. So, when deciding which one to utilise, be sure to consider the following factors:
- Shop around – I only recommended the leading online casinos in the UK for loyalty rewards. However, be sure to take a closer look for yourself, in order to see which best meets your needs. Of course, you are free to take advantage of multiple casino loyalty bonuses if you wish.
- Ask customer support – If a casino does not make it clear as to what kind of bonuses and rewards are up for grabs, you can always get in touch with their customer service team. Whether via live chat, email or social media platforms, you are likely to get a quick response.
- Check terms and conditions – Where possible, look at the bonus terms and conditions that you will have to deal with after signing up. These are likely to include wagering requirements, expiry and eligible casino games.
- Keep an eye on promotions pages – Many bonuses and offers are published on the “Promotions” page of casino sites. Here, you will get a better idea of what you can look forward to. This is also where full bonus T&Cs are listed.
Why I love casinos that reward loyal players
There are a number of reasons as to why reward schemes are increasingly common. However, the following are the standout reasons for my favouritism towards casinosthat offer regular bonuses and rewards to their customers:
- In many cases, the rewards get more generous the more you deposit.
- You can earn free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, faster withdrawals, dedicated account managers and much more.
- You will likely be entered into a loyalty scheme as soon as your registration is complete.
- Both mobile and desktop players are able to take advantage of VIP bonuses and rewards.
- Unlike other promotions, loyalty rewards are unlikely to come with strict terms and conditions.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Find our detailed guide on responsible gambling practices here.
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Most read in Betting
Betting offers for existing customers: December 2023 promos
Best online casinos as rated by the real expert for UK players right NOW
Premier League relegation odds and tips: Who will drop down to the Championship?
Best Christmas casino bonuses including free spins & special festive gifts
Source: Read Full Article