IF YOU want to buy your first treadmill, or upgrade to a new one, then prepare to run wild this month and take advantage of the fantastic Black Friday deals.
Read on for our selection of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday treadmill sales coming your way – and start planning your purchase now.
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Amazon's Black Friday treadmill deals – here
Best live Black Friday treadmill deals
Good news! Retailers are already dropping their prices on treadmills we get closer to Black Friday.
Here are some of the best deals you can shop now.
- V-fit Fit-Start Folding Motorised Treadmill, £299 from Robert Dyas, save £30 – buy here
- MOTIVEfitness Speedmaster 1.8M Manual Incline Treadmill, £549 from Robert Dyas, save £150 – buy here
- MOTIVEfitness Speedmaster 1.8 Programmable Power Incline Treadmill, £599 from Robert Dyas, save £150 – buy here
- Reebok GT40 S Treadmill, £599.99 from Sports Direct, save £300 – buy here
- Tunturi T20 Treadmill, £739 from Sports Direct, save £180 – buy here
- Dynamix Running Pad, £399.99 from Very, save £200 – buy here
- Reebok I Run Treadmill, £499.99 from Very, save £150 – buy here
Best live Amazon Black Friday treadmill deals
- Under Desk Treadmill, £152.99, save £27 – buy here
- Viavito LunaRun Fold Flat Treadmill, £509.15, save £89.85 – buy here
- Fit4home Treadmill, £220.99, save £39 – buy here
- Citysports Treadmill, £254.14, save £44.85 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
The shopping bonanza that is Black Friday will be on November 26 this year. It traditionally falls on the day after the annual American Thanksgiving celebrations.
However, keep an eye out before that, as many retailers start offering their Black Friday sales a couple of weeks before the actual date, and discounts usually continue through the weekend too.
If you want to find out more and start thinking about your treadmill purchases, then have a look at our handy Black Friday topic page.
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Right after Black Friday comes Cyber Monday, on November 29. It's the final day of these incredible discounts – and your last chance to get that great deal on the treadmill you want.
Cyber Monday is an online-only extension of the Black Friday sales, and some retailers will add extra discounts just for web purchasers, so it's well worth a look.
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a treadmill?
Black Friday is exactly when you want to make a big purchase like a treadmill, as you could end up saving a huge amount of money with the discounts on offer. If you can, wait till November and take advantage of the Black Friday sales.
Even better: all those big brands will be competing with each other to offer the best possible deals for purchasers on Black Friday, so check out a few different ones to get the right product for you at the lowest price.
Which retailers will have the best Black Friday treadmill deals in 2021?
This November, all the big brands will be in on the Black Friday sales action, such as NordicTrack, ProForm, Sole, Echelon, Life Fitness, Opti, Reebok, Domyos, JTX and Dripex.
For Black Friday sales, check out major retailers such as:
- John Lewis
- Sports Direct
It's also worth having a look at the treadmill retailers' own websites once we get closer to Black Friday.
More Black Friday Fitness Deals
- Bike Black Friday deals
- Treadmill Black Friday deals
- Garmin Black Friday deals
- Theragun Black Friday deals
- Decathlon Black Friday deals
- Fitbit Black Friday deals
- Protein Black Friday deals
- Black Friday gym deals
- Huel Black Friday deals
What are the best treadmills you can buy in 2021?
Not sure which treadmill is right for you? Get some top tips before making your Black Friday purchase with our best treadmills guide here.
The best home treadmills include NordicTrack's Commercial 2950, which keeps you motivated and – quite literally – on track with its HD 22″ Interactive Coaching Touchscreen.
That supplies an impressive 50 different workouts featuring guidance from top personal trainers, based on your personal goals. You can buy it directly from NordicTrack here.
Marathon specialists will love ProForm's Pro 5000, which has powered incline training to help long-distance runners condition your body for those tough uphill routes. You can purchase it from ProForm here.
Or if you're looking to combine your workout with deluxe entertainment, check out the Life Fitness Platinum Club Series, which has an SE3 HD Console with a 16” touch screen and integrated TV.
That means you can stream videos via services like Netflix and Hulu while you're running, or visit your favourite training apps and websites to tailor your interactive workout. You can buy it from retailers like John Lewis.
And there are plenty of options for those looking to shell out a bit less. If you're on a budget, we've rounded up the best cheap treadmills here.
They include the Opti Folding Treadmill, which reaches 12kph and can adjust to different angles. It also has 10 built-in workouts, and will fold away easily – handy if you're short of space. You can buy it from retailers like Argos.
Or have a look at the Reebok GT40 S Treadmill, which gives you great value for money. It has 36 user programmes, pulse monitors in the handles and goes up to 16kph.
It also has great extras like cup holders, storage trays, MP3 input and built-in speakers. You can buy yours this November from retailers like Sports Direct.
How can you lubricate a treadmill?
You should be able to feel a waxy coat of lubricant on the deck surface under the walking belt of your treadmill.
If this needs topping up, follow four easy steps to lubricate your treadmill:
- Loosen the belt by loosening the bolts at the back
- Clean the belt with a cloth to remove dust
- Use silicone oil to lubricate under the belt
- Make sure the belt is in the right position and tighten it up.
You can buy silicone oil from Amazon, for example 3-IN-ONE Professional Silicone Lubricant 400ml, £6.77 – buy here.
You should do this around every three months.
How much is a Peloton treadmill?
A Peloton treadmill starts at £2,295 – or £54 per month.
There is also a £39 monthly fee for membership and access to the Peloton app and classes.
Can you use Strava on a treadmill?
Strava is a GPS-based running app but if you want to track your progress on Strava when using a treadmill, you can manually input your data.
Using a computer, go to your Strava account and 'upload activity manually' to upload and save your activity.
Plus, you can 'mark as stationary' if you want to remember this was a treadmill run.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
When is Black Friday? We answer this and other questions in our explainer.
If you liked our treadmill deals, you might also be interested in reading about Theragun Black Friday deals.
Looking to save even more money? Check out Argos voucher codes here
Source: Read Full Article