COACHELLA is just around the corner and A-listers will soon be flocking in full force to the glamorous event.
While the festival attracts some big music acts, Coachella is all about the fashion – as these well-dressed stars prove.
From hot pants to coloured hair and everything in between, these famous faces certainly didn’t hold back when it came to pulling out all the stops.
Among the best dressed are supermodel sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid, who nail the festival look with their skimpy shorts and boho chic.
Also turning our heads for all the right reasons are Instagram sensations Hailey Baldwin and Kylie Jenner who haven’t played it safe in the past at Coachella.
Here are some of our top celebrity fashion looks that can inspire you as festival season comes round the corner…
HOW TO LOOK THE PART AND DRESS FOR COACHELLA 2019?
Based on the online shopping habits of over 5million people each month, along with current fashion trends, Lyst predicts the following seven trends will take over the Coachella 2019:
- Y/Project denim hotpants – get ready to see a rise in these booty-flashing shorts
- Oversized “ugly” sandals – forget dainty flip flops, it's all about large shoes this year
- Futuristic, sport-inspired sunglasses – go bold or go home with sunnies
- Harnesses – body chains are all the rage this year
- Bike shorts – jump on the athleisure bandwagon
- Sequin bikinis – prepare to be dazzled by the glittery two pieces on display
- Expect to see men in sequin outfits, too
Here's why Coachella is America’s answer to Glastonbury where you can hang with the stars in California.
This is why Solange Knowles cancelled her Coachella 2019 performance.
Meanwhile, here are this year's headliners and the history of the festival.
Source: Read Full Article