&OTHER STORIES has announced a huge sale ahead of Black Friday.
It's a chance for shoppers to save up to 50 per cent off their modern, luxe designs – perfect if you're looking for a quick update to your winter wardrobe.
Whether you're looking for a cute cardigan to increase your layers, some cool, modern shirts, on-trend chunky boots or gorgeous jumpers – it's got it all.
- Save up to 50 per cent at &Other Stories – click here
Fashion fans can save up to 50 per cent off jackets, dresses, coats, jumpers, boots and more.
However hoppers will need to be quick though, as there's no word when the sale will last.
Potentially the last sale before Black Friday, it's a great chance for shoppers to bag some bargains before the huge deals event.
With the weather changing, shoppers can also get a much needed warmer update to their wardrobe without paying full price.
The deals are available online, and in store but with no confirmed end date you'll need to be quick if you want to grab them.
You can see the full sale range here, but here's what we're snapping up.
- Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater, £75, WAS £120 – buy here
- Polka Dot Waist Tie Midi Dress, £37, WAS £95 – buy here
- Alpaca Blend Button Up Cardigan, £40, WAS £65 – buy here
- Broderie Anglaise Blouse, £35, WAS £65 – buy here
- Chunky Suede Hiking Boots, £80, WAS £135 – buy here
- Fitted Ribbed Turtleneck Top, £13, WAS £23 – buy here
- Croc Embossed Leather Cowboy Boots, £112, WAS £205 – buy here
- Oversized Wool Blend Utility Jacket, £112, WAS £175 – buy here
- Flowy Button Up Shirt, £22, WAS £45 – buy here
- Tailored Gingham Blazer, £91, WAS £135 – buy here
- adidas Torsion TRDC, £59, WAS £85 – buy here
- Square Buckle Belted Blazer, £90, WAS £165 – buy here
Make sure you check out our roundup of the best beauty subscription boxes too.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article