MEGA DREAM Sussexes need Netflix footage with Queen 'to boost lucrative status as royals'
29th May 2022

MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry need footage with the Queen for their Netflix show 'to boost their lucrative but waning status as royals', an expert has said.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will be attending the Queen's Jubilee celebrations next month.

The royal pair will be sharing the intimacies of their new California lifestyle in an upcoming docuseries, but they had hoped to use footage of the Queen's Jubilee to garner attention.

Royal expert, Tom Bower, has said that the Sussexes are currently missing "intimate shots" with Her Majesty.

Writing in The Sun he said: "Netflix cameras have followed them to New York and Holland for the recent Invictus Games.

"What’s missing are intimate shots of the Sussexes with the Queen. Hollywood surely needs that proximity to justify the huge budget.

"And the Sussexes need the shots to boost their lucrative but waning status as royals."

This need for shots threatens to disrupt the Jubilee.

Read our Meghan Markle live blog for the latest news & gossip…

  • henry moore

    Damian Lewis set to receive gong in Queen’s Birthday Honours for life-changing charity work

    Following the passing of his wife, Helen McCrory, who died of cancer last year, Lewis has set about doing extensive charity work for the NHS.

    Thanks to this relentless work, the actor will be awarded a CBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list.

    A friend said: “This is richly deserved for all the work Damian has done for so many people with so much done with little or no public fanfare.”

    This is not the first time Lewis has been honoured by the royal family. In 2014 he received an OBE.

    The father of two is an ambassador for a number of organisations, including youth charity The Prince’s Trust.

  • henry moore

    Meghan & Harry fear backlash from royal super-fans

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were warned to expect backlash from public crowds when they return to the UK next week for the Platinum Jubilee.

    Express.co.uk reported that the Sussexes could be greeted by boos, according to royal biographer and journalist Duncan Larcombe.

    He said on True Royalty TV’s The Royal Beat that the reaction to the “divisive” couple will be “fascinating to see.”

    The royal expert highlighted that the crowds at the Jubilee will consist of “thousands and thousands of royalists.”

    The Jubilee celebrations will see Harry and Meghan both appear alongside the entire Royal Family for the first time in two years.

  • henry moore

    Johnson hails Queen Elizabeth in touching statement

    Boris Johnson has released a statement hailing the Queen as we approach the Platinum Jubilee.

    "God save the Queen!" the PM declared at the end of the piece.

    He also praised her "exemplary service."

    He added: “With every concert and every street parry, may we all rejoice in celebrating the love, devotion and leadership that has made her well and truly Elizabeth the Great.

  • henry moore

    Meghan 'reaches out' to father Thomas as he finally leaves hospital

    Thomas Markle, the 77 year-old father of the Duchess of Sussex, suffered a massive stroke last week, and has now been released from hospital.

    Meghan and her father have been engaged in a deeply personal feud after the last four years, but now the lightning director's daughter is seeking to repair their bond.

    An insider told the Sunday Mirror: “Despite their estrangement, Meghan is concerned.

    "She wants to know if there is any way to contact her father privately, without other family knowing about it or having to get involved."

    Meghan is said to be worried that contacting her dad will mean having to speak to her half-siblings Thomas Jr, 55, and Samantha.

  • henry moore

    Samantha Markle hits out at Meghan following father’s hospital admission

    Meghan Markle’s sister Samantha has hit out at the Duchess of Sussex for her perceived “negligence” following their father’s hospital admission.

    Thomas Markle was rushed to hospital on Monday night having suffered a potential stroke. He was unable to speak and forced to communicate via paper and pen when he was carried into an ambulance in Mexico.

    Express.co.uk reports that not long after his hospital admission in California, his oldest daughter, Samantha, called out Meghan for her perceived “negligence”.

    Samantha told GB News’ Dan Wootton on Wednesday: “None of us have heard from Meghan — that’s negligence.

    “He’s been through so much. Two heart attacks, a pandemic and now a stroke.”

    She pleaded with her half-sister to stop “watching and doing nothing.”

  • henry moore

    'Meghan’s distance from Kate' helped to heal Harry & Will's relationship, source says

    With the Jubilee coming up, Harry & Will have been hard at work repairing their fractured relationship.

    The two princes have been having weekly video calls. According to one source, a key factor in the two bonding once more is the distance between Kate & Meghan.

    The pair have been said to have had a tense relationship.

    A source told the Mirror: “The brothers needed time for everything to settle down. The family, including William, had been disappointed in the way Harry and Meghan chose to leave the Royal Family.

    “But now there is a strong feeling that what happened is in the past and that they have moved on.

    “William sees that Meghan is a good mother and loyal wife and he is genuinely pleased for his brother.

    “It seems that the two of them have healed the rift and are very much back on their old buddy terms.

    “Meghan’s distance from Kate has also helped heal the friction between the two men.”

  • henry moore

    Boris gushes about ‘exemplary’ Queen ahead of Jubilee

    As we quickly approach the Platinum Jubilee, the PM has taken the time to celebrate Her Majesty.

    Boris said that this week is a time to celebrate the crown and The Queen’s “exemplary” service to it.

    “She has led this country through good times and bad, inspiring people to serve others and their communities to create the pride and allegiance that unites us all,” the PM said.

    “And her outstanding service extends far beyond these shores.

    “She has offered counsel to more than 170 heads of government and has undertaken more than 21,000 official engagements in well over a hundred countries.”

    He added: “Simply without parallel, she embodies the very idea of what a constitutional monarchy and should be.”

    Finally, he went on to say: “On behalf of the whole nation, Vivat Regina Elizabetha! God save Queen Elizabeth.”

  • henry moore

    Thomas Markle suffered serious fall just DAYS before stroke

    Thomas, the father of Meghan Markle, was recently rushed to hospital following a massive stroke.

    Prior to the event, the 77 year old had texted his royal author friend, "I've just fallen."

    “Thankfully, some good people picked me up from the pavement.

    "I’m going to head home.”

    Within days of this accident, Markle was in hospital, forcing him to pull out of Her Majesty's Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

    Read more here.

  • henry moore

    Sussexes’ absence from Jubilee celebrations would have left many ‘mortified’

    Should Meghan and Harry have decided not to attend the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations next weekend, they would have left “everybody mortified”, according to a royal biographer.

    Andrew Morton, the author of the new biography The Queen, told Express.co.uk: “The Sussexes are attending the family events.

    “Is it an olive branch? Yes, I think everybody would have been mortified if they had stayed in California.”

    He added this would have been the case in particular because the Duke of Sussex visited the monarch in April.

    “Harry had made a flying visit to see the Queen to Holland on his way to the Invictus Games”, Mr Morton said.

  • henry moore

    It's Lilibet's first birthday next week, but will there be time to celebrate?

    A source said: “There isn’t much wriggle room to fit in a birthday party for a one-year-old."

    With the Queen's Platinum Jubilee fast approaching, young Lilibet's birthday has been somewhat overshadowed. Leaving some to question if the baby royal will even get a party.

    “Harry and Meghan will want to celebrate Lilibet’s birthday somehow with their family," the source continued.

    "But diaries are full on Saturday.

    “There isn’t much wriggle room to fit in a birthday party for a one-year-old.

    "These events have been planned far in advance and the Sussexes have not exactly made their plans clear or public."

    Presently, it remains to be seen just how involved the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be for Her Majesty's Jubilee

  • henry moore

    Meghan should 'give comfort and reassurance’ to father Thomas

    Royal expert and author Tom Bower says the Duchess of Sussex should visit her father after he suffered a severe stroke.

    Speaking to Good Morning Britain, the biographer said: “What we do know, is that Meghan has always said that she is a very compassionate person.

    “And if compassion was at all necessary right now, it would mean that she would go to her father’s bedside – about two and a half hours drive south from where she lives – and give him some comfort and reassurance.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    Meghan braced for ex-husband to unveil ‘remarkable’ tale

    A royal expert has claimed that Meghan Markle is bracing herself for her ex-husband to reveal the “remarkable story” of their past relationship in a new tell-all book.

    Tom Bower, a British author, is writing new book and will reportedly include interviews with Trevor Engelson, the Duchess ex-husband. 

    Royal expert Neil Sean said “a lot of people” could have “an axe to grind” to tell their side of the story.

    On his YouTube channel, Sean speaks about Engelson and adds: “This particular individual would truly have a remarkable story because, after all, he would have first-hand experience of what it was like, yes what it was like, to be married the first time around to the actress from Suits.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    Meghan Markle ‘nagged’ ex-husband for TV roles

    Meghan Markle’s ex-husband Trevor Engelson was “continuously nagged” by her for TV roles to boost her acting career, a royal author has suggested.

    Neil Sean has said Trevor could have “an axe to grind” as “we only know her version of events.”

    Express.co.uk reports that Mr Sean stated on his YouTube channel: “Trevor’s story itself is remarkable because he’s never spoken on the record about his time with Meghan Markle.

    “When you think about it, you read the stories, if you believe them, the way that she just wanted to collect the food mixer, or the blender, posted back his ring, that sort of stuff, there’s two sides to every story and of course, we only know her version of events”.

    The Duchess of Sussex is the subject of Tom Bower’s forthcoming book and questions have been raised over whether her first husband, who she first started dating in 2004, will feature.

    Credit: Photo by Amanda Edwards/Getty Images.
  • Joseph Gamp

    Meghan Markle’s mother Doria should attend Jubilee celebrations

    Meghan Markle’s mum Doria Ragland could attend the Jubilee celebrations if she decides to travel to Britain alongside the Sussexes, a royal expert claimed.

    Express.co.uk reports that commentator Martin Townsend suggests it is possible Doria could appear at particular Jubilee events open to the wider family if she is joining the Sussex family in the UK to help babysit Archie and Lilibet.

    Mr Townsend, senior specialist partner at Pagefield communication, stated: “I think it’s possible.

    “They are coming with their children who are still very young.

    “Who knows what arrangements Meghan and Harry may have made, but in the past Meghan’s mother has been involved, so I wouldn’t be at all surprised.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    Sussexes’ absence from Jubilee celebrations would have left many ‘mortified’

    Should Meghan and Harry have decided not to attend the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations next weekend, they would have left “everybody mortified”, according to a royal biographer.

    Andrew Morton, the author of the new biography The Queen, told Express.co.uk: “The Sussexes are attending the family events.

    “Is it an olive branch? Yes, I think everybody would have been mortified if they had stayed in California.”

    He added this would have been the case in particular because the Duke of Sussex visited the monarch in April.

    “Harry had made a flying visit to see the Queen to Holland on his way to the Invictus Games”, Mr Morton said.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Meghan and Harry brace for backlash from royal super-fans

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been warned to anticipate a potential backlash from public crowds when they step out into the public at next week’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

    Express.co.uk reports that the Sussexes could be greeted by boos, according to royal biographer and journalist Duncan Larcombe.

    He said on True Royalty TV’s The Royal Beat that the reaction to the “divisive” couple will be “fascinating to see.”

    The royal expert highlighted that the crowds at the Jubilee will consist of “thousands and thousands of royalists.”

    The Jubilee celebrations will see Harry and Meghan both appear alongside the entire Royal Family for the first time in two years.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Harry and Meghan made William and Kate into stars, royal author claims

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle deserve “credit” for making Kate and William royal stars, says one royal author.

    According to Express.co.uk, royal author and historian Tessa Dunlop told True Royalty’s TV The Royal Beat that the Cambridges’ “monumental transition” was mostly down to the Sussexes.

    She also said that Meghan and Harry should be congratulated for forcing Kate and William to “kickstart their star quality.”

    The royal expert responded to royal biographer and journalist Duncan Larcombe’s argument “now we are seeing the Prince and Princess of Wales in waiting.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    Jubilee weekend: Expect warm temperatures

    Settled weather should occur during the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations next weekend, as a result of a high pressure system.

    According to the Met Office, warm temperatures are likely in the west and southwest.

    However, cloudier conditions and showers should remain in the east and northeast.

    Temperatures may be above average for the southwest, and rather cool in the northeast.

  • Joseph Gamp

    George and Charlotte could fill Harry and Meghan’s ‘charisma vacancy’, claims royal expert

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s departure in 2020 has left a “charisma vacancy” which needs to be filled by other members of the Royal Family, according to a royal author.

    Express.co.uk reports that Cele Otnes, co-author of Royal Fever: The British Monarchy in Consumer Culture, suggests that, after the Sussexes stepped back from their royal duties, there was an absence of “charisma”.

    The term “charisma vacancy” features in Tina Brown’s book The Palace Papers: Inside the House of Windsor, and argues that the Royal Family’s charisma quota was once filled by Diana.

    She comments that since Megxit, the position has been filled by William and Kate’s children who have frequently displayed their personalities.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Harry and Meghan tell Queen they will ‘keep low profile’ during Jubilee

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have told the Queen that they will keep a low profile during the Platinum Jubilee celebrations next weekend.

    According to Mail Online, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will only take part in official engagements after Her Majesty “ordered the family to come together” with “no dramas” to overshadow the events.

    Harry and Meghan are also facing the dilemma of celebrating their daughter Lilibet’s birthday on Saturday June 4.

    The Queen will be enjoying herself next Saturday at the Epsom Derby horse racing in Surrey.

    On Saturday night, the younger members of the royal family will head to Buckingham Palace for the Platinum Party at the Palace.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Queen to end Jubilee celebrations by hosting ‘the future of the monarchy’

    The Queen will end the Platinum Jubilee celebrations next weekend by hosting “the future” of the Royal Family on the Buckingham Palace balcony.

    Princes Charles, William and George  will join the finale of the royal celebration around 5 pm on Sunday June 5.

    A royal source told Express.co.uk that the monarch “wants to see the heartbeat of her family and the future of the monarchy” as they close the People’s Pageant to end the occasion.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Prince William ‘will worry’ over Meghan and Harry’s possible Jubilee ‘stunts’

    Prince William will be worried the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will “pull a stunt” at the Queen’s Jubilee in order to hog the limelight, a royal expert has said.

    According to Express.co.uk, Tom Bower said: “William will worry that Harry and Meghan will pull a stunt to try to get the limelight.

    “Kate and William would be foolish not to be suspicious and would be unwise not to be cautious.”

    The Jubilee will be Meghan’s first trip back to Britain since her and Harry quit their royal duties in 2020.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Meghan should ‘give some comfort and reassurance’ to her father after suspected stroke, royal expert says

    Royal expert and author Tom Bower, has implored the Duchess of Sussex to visit her father in this difficult time. 

    Speaking to Good Morning Britain, the biographer said: “What we do know, it that Meghan has always said that she is a very compassionate person. 

    “And if compassion was at all necessary right now, it would mean that she would go to her father’s bedside – about two and a half hours drive south from where she lives – and give him some comfort and reassurance.” 

  • Joseph Gamp

    What we know about Harry & Meghan’s Netflix series

    It was recently revealed that Harry and Meghan will reportedly allow Netflix cameras into their home for a Keeping Up With The Kardashians-style docuseries.

    According to Page Six, the Sussexes have been working with production crews for several months now – despite Meghan’s animated show Pearl being recently dumped by the platform.

    The streaming giant apparently plans to release the series at the end of the year to coincide with the publication of Harry’s bombshell memoir.

    Harry vehemently denied claims the couple would shoot a reality TV show in September 2020, and has previously said life in the Royal Family was like being in The Truman Show.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Samantha Markle hits out at Meghan following father’s hospital admission

    Meghan Markle’s sister Samantha has hit out at the Duchess of Sussex for her perceived “negligence” following their father’s hospital admission.

    Thomas Markle was rushed to hospital on Monday night having suffered a potential stroke. He was unable to speak and forced to communicate via paper and pen when he was carried into an ambulance in Mexico.

    Express.co.uk reports that not long after his hospital admission in California, his oldest daughter, Samantha, called out Meghan for her perceived “negligence”.

    Samantha told GB News’ Dan Wootton on Wednesday: “None of us have heard from Meghan — that’s negligence.

    “He’s been through so much. Two heart attacks, a pandemic and now a stroke.”

    She pleaded with her half-sister to stop “watching and doing nothing.”

    Credit: insideedition.com

    Source: Read Full Article