6:49 AM PT — 6/9 Bad news for the suspects in the Thomas Davis Sr. supercar theft case — the ex-NFL star says the perps have been ID’d … and it’s only a matter of time before they’re caught.
Davis posted a video Tuesday night explaining the situation … saying, “We know who did it. We found the guys.”
“We found it,” the former linebacker added. “We know who did it.”
It’s unclear if authorities have made any arrests in the case yet … we’re working on it, but it seems they’re close regardless.
As for Davis and his family’s health, he said everyone is safe and sound despite the scary incident.
“We all good,” he said.
12:02 PM PT — Cops confirmed they responded to Davis Sr.’s house at around 5:25 AM Tuesday … and say investigators believe the suspects may have crashed the NFLer’s McLaren into their getaway vehicle.
Officials say they also noticed two firearms were taken from one of Davis Sr.’s cars … and have not been recovered.
Cops added an investigation into the incident is underway.
Ex-NFL star Thomas Davis Sr. claims he has surveillance video showing two men breaking into his home and stealing his expensive McLaren supercar and wrecking it … and now, he’s offering a reward for help IDing the “idiots” involved.
The former Carolina Panthers linebacker claims the security video shows two men inside his garage this week — sifting through his things … before getting in his McLaren and taking it for a joy ride.
38-year-old Davis claims the men eventually crashed the car … and he posted photos to his IG page which appear to show the major damage to his beloved vehicle.
Davis says he’s now offering a reward for anyone who can help him find the men.
“If any of you recognize either one of these idiots that decided it was good idea to come into my home and go through all of my cars and even steal and wreck my McLaren. I’m offering a cash reward for anyone that can help identify who these guys are!”
We’ve reached out to law enforcement to see if they’re investigating, but so far, no word back yet.
Davis was a star in the NFL for over a decade — a 3-time Pro Bowl selection and a 1st-team All-Pro pick in 2015. He retired after the 2020 season.
Davis reportedly made over $70 MILLION in his 15-year NFL career.
Originally published — 6/8 7:22 AM PT
Source: Read Full Article