Ty Consiglio is hitting the silver screen in the new Halloween comedy A Babysitter’s Guide To Monster Hunting!
The 18-year-old actor stars as Curtis Critter in the Netflix film, which is based off of the first installment of Joe Ballarini‘s book series of the same name.
VIDEO: Watch the trailer for A Babysitter’s Guide To Monster Hunting right here!
You just might recognize Ty from his roles in Aliens Ate My Homework, which is available to watch on Netflix, Disney Channel’s Fast Layne, Wonder and episodes of Arrow, Frequency and iZombie.
To celebrate the new Halloween movie, which is part of this year’s Netflix & Chills Halloween programming, JJJ got to know more about Ty Consiglio with 10 Fun Facts. Check them out below!
Look out for A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting TOMORROW (October 15) on Netflix.
- 1. I was born in Vancouver and spent my elementary school years growing up in Kelowna. I moved back to Vancouver in Grade 8 and have lived here ever since.
- 2. My favorite sport is playing Xbox.
- 3. My favorite food is pizza, butter chicken and peanut butter M&M’s.
- 4. My favorite pastime is making music and beats.
- 5. Actors I admire are Robert Downey Jr, Jim Carrey and Will Farrell.
Click inside for more fun facts from Ty Consiglio…
- 6) My favorite characters to play are comedic characters because I love to make people laugh. I do love drama too though.
- 7) My first Halloween costume was a clown. The first Halloween I remember is being a Ninja. I puked in my mask because I think I ate too much candy.
- 8) One time I was sick going home on the school bus and I was sitting in the front seat and I puked all over the bus driver and it was all in her hair. I brought her a box of chocolates the next day because I felt so bad for her.
- 9) My most embarrassing moment was the school bus puking incident.
- 10) My favorite all time show is The Office. My favorite movie is Balls of Fury.
Source: Read Full Article