Meghan Markle and Prince Harry received chilling death threats on their royal wedding day.
The terrifying threat made via email claimed a bomb would be set off at Windsor Castle on May 19 last year.
A series of emails sent to Prince Andrew warned the Royal Family the wedding day would be a "blast", reports the Daily Telegraph .
The email was reportedly meant to be sent to Prince Philip.
Mohammad Jibra-Eel Saleh was found guilty of malicious communications to The Queen’s son and Government officials.
Saleh, from Leicester, is now facing jail.
The email, sent 12 days before Meghan and Harry tied the knot, read: "We’re at war. Your grandson’s wedding is going to be a blast.
“You f****g stupid British Royal Family. I am the Muslim Prince of Spain married to the illegitimate daughter of the former King of Spain, Juan Carlos' daughter called Marguerita.
“All you British Royal Family are going to die for having me arrested and tortured in prison in the Netherlands. We're at war, b***h. Your grandson wedding is going to be a blast."
Salah originally pleaded not guilty to three charges including sending electronic communications with intent to cause distress and anxiety and sending an electronic communication which conveyed a threat.
But he was found guilty last month of all offences.
Saleh was deemed unfit to stand trial and plea due to an alleged mental illness, according to The Telegraph.
Saleh’s defence lawyer Lucy Jones questioned if it could be proved Saleh sent the emails.
She said: “Did Mr Saleh write those emails? Did he press 'send' and can you be sure of this with that piece of a puzzle missing?
“I suggest that piece is missing and so I suggest you can't be sure of it, and so the correct verdict in this case would be not guilty."
However, prosecutor Joey Kwong said police had checked Saleh had logged into the account during a trip to McDonald’s and on a bus.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Royal Baby
Source: Read Full Article