Posted in Fashion Blog » Clothing » Lingerie
If I stated this was an advert for American Apparel I’m sure you’d believe me. It does, after all, have all the markings of one: a fusion of reality and the unpretentiousness that the brand tries to promote itself as representing. Admittedly, it’s not as provocative as some of their ads, but with so many fashion pictorials featuring lashings of nudity nowadays, a lot of American Apparel ads have seemed tame of late.
But instead of being an advert this is a self-style picture. The kind that you will find on so many personal fashion blogs. But it’s a self-style picture taken with far more perfection than most. And one that is spot on for spring 2010 with its mixture of an American Apparel bodysuit, with sheer detailing, and high waisted shorts.
Entire Article: Read it by clicking Might as well be an ad for American Apparel.
Tags: American Apparel,Australia,self style,bodysuit,high waisted denim shorts,Sydney
- Czechs, foreign leaders bid farewell to Havel
- Vocal problems thwart Simon & Garfunkel tour
- We'll miss self-centered Dr. House
- Role of Captain America offered to Chris Evans
- 'Apes' rise to No. 1 with $54 million at box office
- Satisfaction: get it here, Rolling Stones
- Williams: NPR looking for reason to fire him
- Thieves take VW replica from Vancouver sculpture
- 3 media giants take over Canadian Press
- Book takes McCartney down a peg
Submited at Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 at 2:00 pm on Fashion by ethan
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback