After all, unwrapping a sexy set of smalls is a gift that both of you can enjoy.
For fuller figures
THE bra has ample support in the thick straps and underwire, and the high-waisted briefs are great for tummy- conscious women. The cut-out detailing keeps it sexy.
- Bra, £56 from Dora Larsen — buy now
- Knickers, £38 from Dora Larsen — buy now
For bigger busts
A PLUNGE bra offers a good level of support, while these briefs will look great on curvy figures. The luxe pattern and rich colour make this set the perfect festive gift.
- Bra, £36 from Debenhams
- Knickers, £18.50 from Debenhams
For creating curves
A WASPIE creates curves by cinching in the waist as well as holding up sexy hosiery for all over va-va-voom. Black is a classic colour that will suit every taste, so you can’t go wrong.
- Bra, £75 from Figleaves — buy now
- Waspie, £70 from Figleaves — buy now
- Knickers, £18.40, from Figleaves — buy now
For boosting boobs
A BALCONETTE bra with padding is perfect for women who want to boost their bust. The thong brief isn’t skimpy but regular knickers are also available. Pastel shades are great for girly girls.
- Bra, £38 from Figleaves — buy now
- Knickers, £22 from Figleaves — buy now
- Hold ups, £11 from Figleaves — buy now
For curvy ladies
THE underwired bra will support a bigger bust and the full briefs are excellent if your other half is conscious of her bum or hips.
The gold shade will suit olive skin tones beautifully.
- Bra, £30 from John Lewis — buy now
- Knickers, £16 from John Lewis — buy now
- Hair and make-up by Bella Jones, using Less Is More, Dermalogica and Laura Mercier
I’m a 27-year-old underwear addict who’s spent £2,600 on pants and bras this year – and I love to snap pictures of myself wearing them and post them online
- GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article