There’s always at least one contestant on ‘The Bachelor’ who REALLY isn’t afraid to speak her mind, and this time around it’s most definitely Demi Burnett. Here’s more to know about the blonde beauty.
Demi Burnett has her eye on Colton Underwood on this season of The Bachelor, and she’s not afraid to pull out all the stops to make herself stand out. Whether it’s going out of her way to make sure she gets extra time with the Bachelor on group dates, or telling off the other women for not being aggressive enough, Demi has definitely made herself known on the show this season. It looks like things may go south for her during the Feb. 11 episode, though — various previews even show her breaking down in tears! Ahead of the new ep, get to know Demi better here:
1. Her mother was doing time in prison while she filmed ‘The Bachelor.’ During the premiere of The Bachelor, Demi revealed that her mom, Tina Jean Jordan, was serving time for conspiracy to commit bank fraud. Demi explained that her mom was expected to get out of prison while the 23-year-old was filming The Bachelor. Tina began her 18 month sentence in July 2017, and was released in Nov. 28, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. She reportedly spent the last six months of her sentence in a halfway house.
2. She’s never been in a serious relationship. Prior to coming on The Bachelor, Demi was never in a “serious” relationship. However, she was not shy about bringing up the topic of Colton’s virginity immediately. “I have not dated a virgin since I was 12,” she told him. Good to know!
3. She’s the ultimate country girl. Demi grew up in Texas and loves the country lifestyle — some of her favorite hobbies are ATVing and fishing, and she can also drive a stick shift. Impressive!
4. She’s college educated. Demi attended Texas State University, where she was a member of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority.
5. She’s a ‘Game of Thrones’ fan. Demi loves Game of Thrones so much that she said her dream dinner guest is Jon Snow, in character. Kit Harington plays him on the hit HBO show.
Source: Read Full Article